Being a new mother is exciting and joyful. The joy comes with a lot of responsibilities and the excitement comes with a lot of surprises. One of the surprises would be very heavy bleeding and bladder incontinence or uncertain bladder leaks. As during pregnancy, the volume of blood in a woman's body would increase by 30 to 50 percent. And after the delivery, it might be the heaviest period of your life.
However, Pee Safe has got you covered. Pee Safes Maternity Pads can be your best mates as these pads are super absorbent in nature and comfortable. These pads are superior to regular sanitary pads and can absorb the heaviest of flows. These pads are 320mm long for optimal coverage and protection. The pad not just absorbs the heaviest of flows but also locks odour in it. Also, owing to its anatomical shape it ensures air circulation to prevent any feeling of wetness. All you need to do is remove the adhesive strip and stick it on the cloth and you are good to go.
- Maternity pads are designed for a heavier flow than regular sanitary pads.
- These pads are extra soft and cushiony for every new mom's comfort.
- They are usually helpful for new mothers battling heavy flow post pregnancy.
- The extra long variant measuring 320m will help in more coverage.
- Advised to change the pad every 5-6 hours depending on the blood flow. The pad cannot be reused.
- Directions for use - Remove the adhesive strip at the back of the maternity pad, press the pad firmly on to the underwear to ensure it doesn't move out of place. After use, roll it up in a piece of newspaper and dispose it off in the dustbin.